A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethanne Snodgrass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethanne Snodgrass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bethanne Snodgrass, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snodgrass graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Snodgrass has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snodgrass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bethanne Snodgrass practice?
Dr. Bethanne Snodgrass practices Plastic Surgery near Sylvania, OH.
See Sylvania Plastic Surgeons.