Dr. Bethany Atkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bethany Atkins?

Dislike

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Horrible bedside manner- lectured me- I did NOT feel comfortable asking her questions- walked out with my head hung low because she made me feel like I was the worst parent ever-she is not nurturing- uses the sledge hammer approach to parents-patient room is not decorated to make you feel warm & fuzzy-waiting room is dirty- my arm stuck to the armrest of the uncomfortable chair because it was so sticky & filthy- furniture looks very old & pathetic. Hey doc: "The 1980's called and it wants its decor back."

Doctor's Response

So sorry that you felt this way. These are the type of feelings I prefer to discuss face to face rather than an anonymous post - but as we say in our practice we all will have a parent/patient who we don't bond with. Luckily with our large practice you can see 8 other wonderful physicians. As for the waiting rooms and pateint rooms, we have two offices but both are continously cleaned and updated. If you have a concern please notify our office manager immediately. Good health!

The Best!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Dr. Atkins is just wonderful! She is very caring, she always spends time talking to me and my children. If you are new to Jacksonville and are looking for a group of doctors to care for your children this group is the best.

Posted on October 16th, 2010

Great and caring, loving and involved...with all three of my kiddos!

Dr. Atkins

Posted on October 5th, 2008

She is very engaging, but thorough and professional. She gains her patient's trust. Doesn't baby talk teenagers like some pediatricians do.

Posted on June 15th, 2017