A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethany Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bethany Block, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Block has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany Rachel Block MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bethany R. Block practice?
- Dr. Bethany Block has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bethany Block practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.