A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethany Gibson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bethany Gibson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany T Gibson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bethany T. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Bethany Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bethany Gibson practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Allergists and Decatur Internists.