A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethany Gibson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bethany Gibson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany T Gibson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bethany T. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Bethany Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bethany Gibson practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Allergists and Decatur Internists.