Dermatologists

255 Baptist Blvd
Ste 304
Columbus, MS 39705
662-328-3375
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Very Good Doctor!  |  show details
May 23rd, 2014

She is an excellent Dr. She spent the necessary time with me that I needed to have all of my questions answered. I was referred to her, because I had a complicated issue, and I could not be happier. She has a wonderful disposition, and is very easy to talk to.

|  Very Poor Examination  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2013

I went to Dr Hairston for a head-to-toe check for skin cancer or possible problem areas. She was very pleasant when she came into the exam room, but my first clue that i wasn't going to get a thorough exam was when she told me I didn't need to take my shirt off. She did a very brief examination - did not even check under the shirt covering my shoulders and chest, under my bra/panties, the back and inside of my legs, or my scalp. I tried to tell her I wanted a better exam than that, but she cut me off, told me she had done a complete examination and rushed out the door. I will never go back to her and have told all my friends about my experience. I wish i had asked them before I went to her - several of them have had the same thing happen to them.

|  Very Happy Patient  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2013

I had been to several other Drs for my condition, even another dermatologist. My family Dr. finally referred me to Dr. Hairston. She knew exactly what I had in 10 seconds, after 12 mos of seeing other Drs.! She also took as much time as I needed to answer my questions.

|  AWFUL!  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

Staff was rude and she seemed distracted and not concerned with my problem. I wish I had listened to my friends who told me how she was before I wasted my money on my visit with her!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2009

Office staff was very rude, and the skin surgen in her office was a pompas a#$. But, she is the best Dermatologist I have ever been to. She was very caring and knew exactly how to treat my problem!