A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Klug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethany Klug is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klug
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Thyroid Hormone Resistance Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Klug graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany Sue Klug DO is a female General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bethany S. Klug practice?
- Dr. Bethany Klug has 1 office location.
Dr. Bethany Klug practices General Practice near Prairie Village, KS.
See Prairie Village General Practitioners.