A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Klug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethany Klug is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klug
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klug Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Thyroid Hormone Resistance Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Klug graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany Sue Klug DO is a female General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bethany S. Klug practice?
- Dr. Bethany Klug has 1 office location.
Dr. Bethany Klug practices General Practice near Prairie Village, KS.
See Prairie Village General Practitioners.