Dr. Bethany Kutz MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

October 14th, 2015
Great Doc - Great Practice
Really like Dr. Kutz and the overall practice! I have been taking my 1-year old there since she was born, and am very pleased with the service we receive.

April 18th, 2013
They are just peachy
This office has THE WORST customer service out of every establishment I have ever been to. They seem to forget how expendable they are. They act like they're at the top of the food chain and they treat customers like trash. They are not the only doctor's office near by. The nurses and doctors are normal and nice, they treat you like people. The women in the office and on the phone seem to think that they are better than the customers. I have news for them, they make about $12/hr and they file paperwork.

August 31st, 2011
I highly recommend Dr. Kutz!! My kids have been seeing her for 5 years. In our short annual visits she has been able to detect issues that other doctors apparently overlooked. She takes the time to get to know your child and really shows care for her patients. She's a mom herself of young children and she just gets it!

August 3rd, 2011
Difficult to find a worse office staff. But, the doctors are great
The office staff seem as if their job is to make your life as a parent as difficult as possible. They are NOT customer focused.They have no respect for your time. AND, they seem to want to make your life far more inconvenient than they have to.The office staff are NOT customer focused. They seem lazy and unmotivated and ill-informed. As a note, I write this noting that I have been going to the same doctor's office for myself (as an adult) for 25 years. That is a different practice. And, I have no complaints about that office. I would recommend that office in a flash. But, this office leaves me very disappointed because of the front office staff. But, again, the doctors are very good and professional.