A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethany Lake, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bethany Lake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Lake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany T Lake MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bethany T. Lake practice?
- Dr. Bethany Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. Bethany Lake practices Family Medicine near Scarborough, ME.
See Scarborough Primary Care Doctors.