A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Leighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethany Leighton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Leighton graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Leighton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany Leighton DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bethany Leighton practice?
- Dr. Bethany Leighton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bethany Leighton practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.