A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Leighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethany Leighton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leighton
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Leighton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Leighton graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Leighton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany Leighton DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bethany Leighton practice?
- Dr. Bethany Leighton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bethany Leighton practices Family Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Family Physicians.