A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Luce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethany Luce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bethany Luce, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luce graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Luce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Naples Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany L Luce MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bethany L. Luce practice?
- Dr. Bethany Luce has 1 office location.
Dr. Bethany Luce practices Family Medicine near Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Prescott Valley Primary Care Doctors.