A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Pellegrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethany Pellegrino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bethany Pellegrino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrino graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Pellegrino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany Sue Pellegrino MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bethany S. Pellegrino practice?
- Dr. Bethany Pellegrino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bethany Pellegrino practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Internists and Morgantown Nephrologists.