A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethany Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bethany Perry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany Lynn Perry MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bethany L. Perry practice?
- Dr. Bethany Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Bethany Perry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.