Dr. Bethany Recker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 9th, 2016
Not a good doctor
I was a patient from Dr. Rupp who was wonderful. This woman was always very rude, judgmental and very nasty and did not want to be involved with an older person who has medical issues. I would never recommend her to anyone.

March 11th, 2015
Awful
I have been a patient of Dr. Recker's for 2 and a half years. She is cold and abrupt and only has time for one question per visit. She does not seem to care about her patients. I recently had an appointment that I tried to reschedule to an emergency and was put on hold for 10 minutes, now I received a letter in the mail stating she will no longer see me as a patient for one missed visit. I do NOT recommend her as a physician.

October 6th, 2014
Terrible Doctor
I inherited this doctor when Dr. Rupp left, but now I have no doctor because I refuse to go back to this person. She is not someone I would want to be involved with if I had something seriously wrong with me, or even if I just had a cold. She's rude, disrespectful, mocking, and unsympathetic. If she dislikes her patients that much, why is she a doctor? I can't believe she's still employed in this practice. I would let myself rot before I would go back to this doctor.

June 9th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Recker's since she took over Dr. Rupps practice. I have found her to be knowledgable and if she isn't sure about what's going on she will get you to someone who can.

September 3rd, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr Recker since I relocated to Columbus three years ago. I have been to her office 2-3 times per year, and she has treated me like a returning friend every time. The environment is clean and comfortable. Waiting times are short. Best of all, Dr. Recker has a way of providing honest and straight-forward medical advice. Her bedside manner is off the charts. I highly recommend her to any patient in need of quality care.

July 10th, 2013
terrible doctor
She was late for 15min because she went to lunch, and the entire time she seemed totally didn't want to be there. Very rude, she almost yelled at me explaining issues. Basically didn't do anything and just tried to kick me out of there.

February 8th, 2012
I have been a patient of this doctor since she took over the practice from Dr. Rupp. While she has dramatically reduced the waiting time for the office visits, her bedside manner is often quite chilly. Her moods can be mercurial, and this greatly affects her compassion and her actions. I'll be seeking another provider.