A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bethany Richman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Richman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany Ann Richman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bethany A. Richman practice?
- Dr. Bethany Richman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bethany Richman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Radiologists.