A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethel Steindel-Kopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethel Steindel-Kopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Steindel-Kopp graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Steindel-Kopp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethel Susan Steindel-Kopp MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Bethel S. Steindel-Kopp practice?
- Dr. Bethel Steindel-Kopp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bethel Steindel-Kopp practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatric Specialists.