Dr. Betsey Eggler MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Bellefonte, PA

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 12th, 2013
A life-changing, life-improving physician!
I am a 60-year-old morbidly obese type II diabetic --- the kind of man whose obituary you read every week. I have been Dr. Eggler's patient since the very good Dr. Benson was forced by ill health to leave his practice in Bellefonte several years ago. I do not have any tales to tell about bad experiences with doctors --- most of mine have been quite good --- but Dr. Betsey Eggler is simply outstanding. Profoundly concerned for my well-being, and acutely aware of the changes I needed to make, she has brilliantly fine-tuned my prescriptions for the best effect on my overall health. With her years of experience in geriatrics, hers is a profound understanding of the complex interaction of diet, exercise and metabolism needed for optimal health for mature patients like myself. She has coached me to lose significant weight in 2013 (over 40 pounds), and to make regular exercise part of my life going forward. I feel much better, have already had my fast-acting insulin needed reduced twice, and thanks to her I'm on the path to better health and enjoyment of life. She provides straight answers to straight questions, and is serious yet sincerely compassionate, with a delightfully dry sense of humor thrown in for good measure. I will be her patient as long as she'll have me, which I hope will be many years to come!