A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Beers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betsy Beers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Beers, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beers graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Beers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Bryar Beers MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Betsy B. Beers practice?
- Dr. Betsy Beers has 1 office location.
Dr. Betsy Beers practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Dermatologists and Gainesville Pathologists.