A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Cregger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betsy Cregger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cregger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cregger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Cregger, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cregger graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Cregger MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Betsy Cregger practice?
- Dr. Betsy Cregger has 1 office location.
Dr. Betsy Cregger practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Campbell, CA.
See Campbell Psychiatrists and Campbell Child Psychiatrists.