A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Eapen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Eapen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Eapen DO and MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Betsy Eapen practice?
- Dr. Betsy Eapen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Betsy Eapen practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Streamwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Calhoun, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Streamwood Internists and Streamwood Nephrologists.