Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betsy Eapen
Dr. Betsy Eapen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, GA, with other offices in Glen Burnie, MD and Calhoun, GA (and 3 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Eapen is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Provena Saint Joseph Hospital and Gordon Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Betsy Eapen has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Betsy Eapen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.
Dr. Kemisha Key
Internal Medicine, Residency
Columbus, GA 0 mi8
Dr. Duan Huang
Columbus, GA 0 mi30
Dr. Jenny Martino
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbus, GA 0 mi12