A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betsy George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Ann George MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Betsy A. George practice?
- Dr. Betsy George has 1 office location.
Dr. Betsy George practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.