A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Greenleaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betsy Greenleaf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenleaf graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenleaf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Alice Blaskopf Greenleaf DO is a female Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Betsy A. Greenleaf practice?
- Dr. Betsy Greenleaf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Betsy Greenleaf practices Gynecology near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Long Branch Obstetricians & Gynecologists.