Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Don't resign yourself to a diminished life. See this top doc! show details Don't resign yourself to a diminished life. See this top doc!
Oct 19th, 2015

Dr. Greenleaf is an expert in her field. Do not rely on your regular ob/gyn to handle urogynecological issues. I had severe prolapse and was extremely scared. Dr. Greenleaf is a warm, caring surgeon who knows her stuff. After surgery my problems were solved and I was able to resume my very active lifestyle. I had no complications.

Best service ever. show details Best service ever.
Oct 23rd, 2009

Took a long time to get the appointment but it was worth the wait. Staff was caring. Never had a doctor take so much time with me. SHe spent time explaining condition to me and my family. Reviewed all the options and gave me the opportunity to direct my care. Surgery went well. Hospital surgery center was nice and staff very attentive. Wish I had done this long time ago.

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
by Alice Murtagh on Aug 28th, 2009

Do not hesitate to make an appointment with this Dr. Caring, knowledgeable and spends a significant amount of time with you. This is not a "meat market", in and out and you barely know what they said.

Aug 4th, 2009

i HAD A PROCEDURE DONE BY THIS DR A FEW YEARS AGO AND SHE SCREWED IT UP BIG TIME,NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK INTO THE HOSPITAL DUE TO HER INABILITY TO DO THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME,I WOULD NOT LET HER TOUCH ME AGAIN WITH A TEN FOOT POLE

She is the best! show details She is the best!
May 11th, 2009

I received Mini-arc surgery by Dr Greenleaf about a couple of months ago. She was the best and most conscientious doctor I've ever met in my life. She took a great deal of time to explain about the surgery to me and my husband and call me back immediately even during the weekend when I called to ask some question after surgery.