Obstetricians & Gynecologists

279 3rd Ave
Ste 307
Long Branch, NJ 07740
732-901-0211
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Self employed  |  show details
by Janet Marshall on May 27th, 2013

I took my mother to Dr Greenleaf for a routine procedure. After a rather lengthy amount of I was informed a complication. Later on in the ICU I was informed my moms bowel had been perforated . Dr Greenleaf never showed concerned ,compassion or took any responsibility as a matter of fact I had to track her down to get an explanation at which time all I received were ECSCUSES and her passing the buck she didn't even have the courage or moral values to look me in the eye. She has steadfastly denied any wrongdoing however if Christ came down off the cross and preformed the procedure I would believe however she was the only one with a scalpel in her hand so her alibi is insulting and absurd. Any Dr whom cannot admit an obvious wrong and correct the situation should have her license removed. Shame on you Dr Greenleaf my mom still suffers affects to this day.

|  Best service ever.  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2009

Took a long time to get the appointment but it was worth the wait. Staff was caring. Never had a doctor take so much time with me. SHe spent time explaining condition to me and my family. Reviewed all the options and gave me the opportunity to direct my care. Surgery went well. Hospital surgery center was nice and staff very attentive. Wish I had done this long time ago.

|  THE BEST!  |  show details
by Alice Murtagh on Aug 28th, 2009

Do not hesitate to make an appointment with this Dr. Caring, knowledgeable and spends a significant amount of time with you. This is not a "meat market", in and out and you barely know what they said.

|  show details
Aug 4th, 2009

i HAD A PROCEDURE DONE BY THIS DR A FEW YEARS AGO AND SHE SCREWED IT UP BIG TIME,NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK INTO THE HOSPITAL DUE TO HER INABILITY TO DO THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME,I WOULD NOT LET HER TOUCH ME AGAIN WITH A TEN FOOT POLE

|  She is the best!  |  show details
May 11th, 2009

I received Mini-arc surgery by Dr Greenleaf about a couple of months ago. She was the best and most conscientious doctor I've ever met in my life. She took a great deal of time to explain about the surgery to me and my husband and call me back immediately even during the weekend when I called to ask some question after surgery.