Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best service ever. show details Best service ever.
Oct 23rd, 2009

Took a long time to get the appointment but it was worth the wait. Staff was caring. Never had a doctor take so much time with me. SHe spent time explaining condition to me and my family. Reviewed all the options and gave me the opportunity to direct my care. Surgery went well. Hospital surgery center was nice and staff very attentive. Wish I had done this long time ago.

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
by Alice Murtagh on Aug 28th, 2009

Do not hesitate to make an appointment with this Dr. Caring, knowledgeable and spends a significant amount of time with you. This is not a "meat market", in and out and you barely know what they said.

Aug 4th, 2009

i HAD A PROCEDURE DONE BY THIS DR A FEW YEARS AGO AND SHE SCREWED IT UP BIG TIME,NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK INTO THE HOSPITAL DUE TO HER INABILITY TO DO THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME,I WOULD NOT LET HER TOUCH ME AGAIN WITH A TEN FOOT POLE

She is the best! show details She is the best!
May 11th, 2009

I received Mini-arc surgery by Dr Greenleaf about a couple of months ago. She was the best and most conscientious doctor I've ever met in my life. She took a great deal of time to explain about the surgery to me and my husband and call me back immediately even during the weekend when I called to ask some question after surgery.