A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Herold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herold
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Herold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Herold, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herold graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Herold has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Herold MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Betsy Herold practice?
- Dr. Betsy Herold has 1 office location.
Dr. Betsy Herold practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.