A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Herold, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Chlamydia Infections, HIV Infections, and STD Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Herold graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Herold has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hosp Queens
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Herold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Betsy C. Herold practice?
Dr. Betsy Herold practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Herold, Dr. Isabelle Herold, Dr. Lisa Herold, Dr. Bette Herold, Dr. Babette Herold, Dr. Marybeth Herold, Dr. Buffy Herold, Dr. Elsa Herold