A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Herold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herold
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Herold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Herold, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herold graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Herold has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Herold MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Betsy Herold practice?
- Dr. Betsy Herold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Betsy Herold practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.