A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betsy Horton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Horton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Mercer University, Macon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Horton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy S Horton MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Betsy S. Horton practice?
- Dr. Betsy Horton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Betsy Horton practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: McDonough, GA.
See Fayetteville Internists.