Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betsy Jacobs
Dr. Betsy Jacobs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, NY, with other offices in Astoria, NY and Brooklyn, NY. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Jacobs is affiliated with Wyckoff Heights Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Betsy Jacobs has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Betsy Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.
Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology
New York, NY
Dr. Michael Rhee
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Elmhurst, NY 0 mi16
Dr. Scott Stickles
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Elmhurst, NY 0 mi9