Dr. Betsy Johns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Betsy Johns?

August 17th, 2017

Professional {Enough said}

August 24th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Johns spends a lot of time with me during my annual wellness exam. We review medical history, medications and lab tests, and asks me if I have questions or concerns. No doctor, ever, has been as thorough. The clinic takes routine illness, e.g. sore throat, but they have my patient records. It's a excellent distribution of patient care.

January 14th, 2016

Not a Good Experience

Billed incorrectly - overcharged every time. Nightmare to fix. Poor help with referrals.

August 10th, 2015

lab coat needs to go back to the lab

This want to be Doctor NEEDS to back to the lab, and not have any interactions with people. She should take her nurse Michelle with her too! The last time I went there in 2015. Betsy was the rudest she had ever been. Told me to shut up and I could only speak when I was asked questions. She does not listen NOR does she like to refer a SEVERE problem on. She may believe she is GOD and can heal all. BUT she Can't. If you go on to another DR with out her approval watch out! This Dr is fired! She is a nut case may be rejected from the lab and sent to the funny farm for an extended stay!

May 29th, 2015

Ms

She is not a friendly person. Does not make eye contact. Spent all her time on the computer and did not listen to me. She needs to learn some social skills.

March 27th, 2015

Extremely long time to get referrals to specialists even when there is a critical issue.

February 12th, 2015

Dr. JOHNS is a very good doctor, She spends time with you and talks to you I would recommend her to any one who needs a very good doctor. Her staff is good also

November 25th, 2014

excellent

No negatives concerning Dr. Johns. Very competent and thoughtful

March 27th, 2013

It's best to avoid this one. There may be poor doctors but this one is such that you're better off not having a doctor at all. My contact was very bad, I was better off before I saw her. She is very high-handed and overly confident. There is no hope for this one, she would never be able to change enough to make a creditable care giver.

January 9th, 2012

Good Doctor - Needs to be More Caring

I like Dr. Johns but needs more work with Doctor/Patient relationships. Difficult getting appointments and getting the office to return your calls,

June 20th, 2011

Too bad they don't have a ZERO star!!!

Going to see Dr. Johns was the WORST EXPERIENCE I have EVER had at a doctor! I was extremely sick, and she did not listen to me when I tried to tell her my symptoms, and what I had already tried. After a very poor exam, she didn't say 3 words to me, and left the room. She came back in to tell me to go pick up my prescriptions, and left! I didn't even know if we were done! When I followed her out, she was annoyed when I asked what she had prescribed. I have never been treated so rude and never met such an unprofessional doctor. I would never recommend her!!!

April 5th, 2011

I love Dr. JOhns. Uliske others, She always spend time with me, listens and does follow up. I like the new, up to date facility- and the fact that she's associted witht he Immiedate care facility- makes my lie easier.Another plus- GREAT staff- including the nurses, PA and others. I would highly suggest going here1