Betsy Kazienko Is this you?

11 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 11 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 19th, 2017

Dr. Shook is an amazing Doctor and has accurately diagnosed me. I also see her PA Holly Vasses- I feel very confident in their care, knowledge and expertise- Dr Shook is very personable, spends 30 minutes in the appointment with me, is very compassionate and I fully trust her with my auto-immune disease treatment. When you go to Tri-rivers in Cranberry- there is hardly any wait- I actually do not have enough time to fill out the symptom questionaire before the nurse is calling me back to a room! Once the nurse leaves- Dr. Shook arrives within 2 minutes!!!! I could not be happier. As a registered nurse- I have a lot of experience working with doctors- therefore I am very critical and make sure that all the T's are crossed and I's are dotted. Dr. Shook is definitely above and beyond!

June 12th, 2017