A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Luo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Luo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Luo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy P Luo MD and MPH is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Betsy P. Luo practice?
- Dr. Betsy Luo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Betsy Luo practices Ophthalmology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Pottsville Ophthalmologists.