A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Luo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betsy Luo is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Luo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Luo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Luo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy P Luo MD and MPH is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Betsy P. Luo practice?
- Dr. Betsy Luo has 1 office location.
Dr. Betsy Luo practices Ophthalmology near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Ophthalmologists.