A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Ostrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betsy Ostrow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Ostrow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrow graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ostrow has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Alison Ostrow MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Betsy A. Ostrow practice?
- Dr. Betsy Ostrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Betsy Ostrow practices Pediatrics near Exton, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians.