Dr. Betsy Ostrow MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Exton, PA

2.9

April 10th, 2016
My son was a patient of Dr. Ostrow's for many years. She is kind, courteous and always listened to my concerns. If she couldn't solve the issue she didn't hesitate to recommend someone who could help. I wish she treated "grown-ups" as I would go to her in a heartbeat!

January 6th, 2011
Symptoms of an overcroweded practice
We left Dr. Ostrow's practice a little over a year ago because it just got TOO crowded. When we began working with Dr. Ostrow about 6 years ago, she spent time with us, she wasn't rushed and frazzled and we were happy. As the years progressed, it just got too crowded, she was always running around like wild and we just didn't receive the personal attention we wanted and quite frankly, I think her diagnosis and judgment was impacted as well- I no longer felt like I could trust what she was saying thinking it might be compromised by a lack of time. I also didn't feel like Dr. Ostrow's office was "progressive" in their medicine practice as she never discussed vaccine options, organic food, the importance of breastfeeding, etc - all stuff parents read, read and read about but she was never willing to have a solid conversation about it (again, probably because of a lack of time). When we were there my kids were babies so perhaps she's just really good with infants but not toddlers.

September 13th, 2009
Not reliable
Not reliable- had two emergency situation, yet received their return calls after 12 hrs or so. We ended up calling 911 and going into ER for both cases. Although we found Dr. Ostrow and Simonowitz very friendly and knowledgeable, the combination of their staff (very hostile for some reasons, maybe overcrowded??) and their wait time (45-50 min for scheduled visits) make this practice STAY AWAY. However,