Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Mar 19th, 2015

I am the patient and if I cancel an appointment it is NOT the receptionist buisness nor should she place her opinion about why I am canceling it. I didn't appreciate being questioned or made to feel like a child! I was sick with the flu and figured I shouldn't go in to infect other people around me!

So glad to have found Dr. Palal show details So glad to have found Dr. Palal
by Stacy E. on Nov 12th, 2014

Her staff was very friendly. Well organized office. Dr. Palal was courteous, she listened to my and was not judgmental. I am glad to have found such a competent doctor. I'm sure with her help I can get my diabetes under control.

Very Helpful show details Very Helpful
by Megan on Apr 25th, 2014

I would recommend this doctor. She was very knowledgeable and helpful with the many questions I had. She genuinely wanted to help solve my health issues.

Compassionate doctor show details Compassionate doctor
Apr 17th, 2013

Very happy that I found this doctor. She is very caring and knowledgeable. I recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Avoid this Endocrinologist at all cost show details Avoid this Endocrinologist at all cost
by Anonymous on Sep 29th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Avoid this Endocrinologist at all cost. Insurance guides her practice more so than average and there is a reason why this Endocrinologist is not reco ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com