A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Panicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Panicker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panicker graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka.
Dr. Panicker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Panicker MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Betsy Panicker practice?
- Dr. Betsy Panicker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Betsy Panicker practices Internal Medicine near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Tallahassee, FL.
See Salisbury Internists.