A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Pathickal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betsy Pathickal, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pathickal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Pathickal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathickal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pathickal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Ann Pathickal MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Betsy A. Pathickal practice?
- Dr. Betsy Pathickal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Betsy Pathickal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jericho, NY and Hicksville, NY.
See Plainview Internists and Plainview Gastroenterologists.