A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Pathickal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betsy Pathickal, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pathickal
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Pathickal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Pathickal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathickal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pathickal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Ann Pathickal MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Betsy A. Pathickal practice?
- Dr. Betsy Pathickal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Betsy Pathickal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jericho, NY and Hicksville, NY.
See Plainview Internists and Plainview Gastroenterologists.