Dr. Betsy Sue Pfeffer MD is female, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Pfeffer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pfeffer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pfeffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Betsy S. Pfeffer practice?
Dr. Betsy Pfeffer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Pfeffer, Dr. Bess Pfeffer, Dr. Bessie Pfeffer, Dr. Beth Pfeffer, Dr. Bette Pfeffer, Dr. Bettie Pfeffer, Dr. Bettina Pfeffer, Dr. Betty Pfeffer