A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Race:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betsy Race is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Race, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Race graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Race has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy G Race MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Betsy G. Race practice?
- Dr. Betsy Race has 1 office location.
Dr. Betsy Race practices Pediatrics near Media, PA.
See Media Pediatricians.