A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betsy Strong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Strong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Yuh-Chee Strong MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Betsy Y. Strong practice?
- Dr. Betsy Strong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Betsy Strong practices Internal Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Internists.