Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Meghan on Aug 21st, 2013

Dr. Valade is a fantastic pediatrician. As first time parents, we didn't know much about pediatricians in the area. She was the doctor on call when my son was born and came to the hospital and examined him. I had some concerns, as he was born a month early, but she has always been so reassuring and easy to talk to. I love that she's not only gentle and attentive to my baby, but she's also supportive and willing to listen.

Great! show details Great!
by Karen on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Valade is extremely nice, makes my son feel at ease and takes the time to talk to us about him. We never feel rushed.

Glad I switched my daughter to her... show details Glad I switched my daughter to her...
Jun 7th, 2012

I had been taking my daughter for years to another pediatric doctor who recently lost my trust when he gave me incorrect information on referrals and specialists and told me my insurance would not pay for a second referral. After discussing with my insurance company my problem, the corrected what the doctor said and referred me to Dr. Valade, who has been an amazing doctor for this past year to my daughter who have developmental, learning, and sensory delays and disabilities. She has been very understanding and active in treating my daughters delays and disabilities and even gave me referrals that I needed in order to have my daughter seen by a developmental specialist at Children's Hospital.

Kim W. show details Kim W.
Nov 16th, 2011

I am very happy with Dr. Valade. She is professional, sincere, thorough, and wonderful with children. She never rushes through an appointment, and makes sure everything is explained to me as well as my kids. She is very caring and understanding. My children love her!

Jan 15th, 2009