Dr. Betsy Vasquez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017
Compassionate Dr.
Dr. Vasquez has done 6 surgeries in the past 11 years on my 2 girls. As a family we think of her as family. We love to bring her treats and presents. She is by far the best!

June 5th, 2017
The worst ENT ever!
Do not get involved with Dr. Betsy Vasquez's office. The staff is rude and very unprofessional. Betsy hides in her office and does not engage with her patients or the parent's. Lori the office manager went as far to tell me over the phone that Betsy Vasquez does not pay her enough. That's why they treat you like garbage. Stay away you will be SORRY!!

April 5th, 2017
Best ENT Doctor and Office Staff around
My three sons have all had ENT issues growing up from a deviated septum and allergies to wrestler's cauliflower ear (fluid). Every time the staff has been so helpful to resolve the problem. Many times even going the extra to schedule and coordinate. Lori in the office is an exceptional person who handles and understands every patients needs. Dr. Vasquez and her assistant Natalie are exceptional at what they do. These ladies truly set the example of patient care for the rest of the medical field to follow. They are the best at what they do and anyone who requires an ENT specialist will be glad they contacted Dr. Vasquez and her office. Truly they set the standard for others to follow.

May 23rd, 2016
Dr. Betsy Vasquez and her staff at Loudoun ENT Specialists are the best care providers I have ever encountered. Dr. Vasquez is a very qualified and gifted ENT doctor, with an incredibly warm and caring professional style. I have been treated by Dr. Vasquez twice, even though her practice is not covered by my insurance plan, and I will continue to pay out of pocket to be treated at Loudoun ENT anyway, paying out of pocket and worth every penny. You will never find a better caregiver.

February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Vasquez has been my regular ENT for several years and also performed a septoplasty and turbinate reduction. While her office is more average and less "high speed" in appearances than some in the NOVA area, her skills cannot be matched. She knows her specialty and is very modern and skilled in her 'craftsmanship'.

January 2nd, 2015
Good doctor
Very friendly, excellent communication with patient and parents. Verbalizes her thoughts, tells you the plan in simple terms. Professional, knowledgeable and positive. Informative and corrective without being scathing or pompous. All of these are attributes of a good physician above simply having a degree on the wall. Doctors like this are becoming a rare find.

October 4th, 2014
Fabulous ENT
Short Version: Dr. Vasquez is a smart, experienced, and personable ENT that I would recommend to anyone. She took care of my deviated septum just a few weeks ago, and I could not be more pleased with the entire process, from diagnosis and surgery to post-op care and final results. Long Version: After a few months of sinus congestion that no amount of Sudafed, Flonase, and Prednisone could alleviate, I got a CT scan and took it to Dr. Vasquez. She not only recognized my deviated septum immediately, but took the time to give me all of the information I needed (and I asked a LOT of questions) to understand the issue and what next steps were available to me, all with a smile and great sense of humor. Her staff were also very courteous and kind, helping me get everything for surgery set up and all of my continuing questions answered. My surgery went very smoothly (in fact, the INOVA Loudoun staff had nothing but glowing praise for Dr. Vasquez's work, saying that her patients always seem to bleed less and recover better than with other surgeons), and my post-op visits were great. I'm already breathing better, and I love knowing that I've found another "for life" doctor.

July 12th, 2013
great Doctor, Great staff
My mom is a patient at this office, she doesn't speak English so I always make and go with her to all her doctor's appointments, I was with her for her first appointment at Dr Vasquez office, Dr Vasquez is bilingual, and could explain everything directly to mom, My mom had an ongoing sinus infection for 2 months, Dr Vasquez obtained a culture and was able to prescribed the appropriate medication, 2 weeks after my mom was feeling great, Dr Vasquez is just wonderful and for my surprise they have Spanish speaking staff, her assistant who speaks Spanish was so caring about my mom too, making her feel really comfortable, she gave us her name and told my mom, if she had any questions to call at the office and ask for her, going to this office is like visiting family, I highly recommend this Doctor

April 8th, 2013
Wonderful Person and doctor
Dr Vasquez is a great Doctor, she helped me right away, I was in 4 rounds of antibiotics for an ear infection, but she explained to me it wasn't a bacterial infection to use antibiotics, it was a fungal infection, so she prescribed ear drops, next day I was out of my misery and finally felt better, she took time to explained to me everything, she has a special way to connect with ppl

April 15th, 2010
Pin-pointed my problem right off.
Dr. Vasquez had the staff to help me out with my vertigo and with just one appointment with her specialist, the vertigo was gone. Dr. Vasquez spent at least 20 minutes or more with me to talk about my ear problems. I highly recommend!

September 21st, 2008
Absolutely Wonderful Healer!
I love Dr. Vasquez. She cares and knows her profession.The staff is harried, although nice. Many times you get Voice Mail even if you want to make an appointment. Then the staff calls you back-maybe.I can get past the staff. This doctor is on top of it all.

June 14th, 2017