A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betsy Weisz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betsy Weisz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betsy Weisz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisz graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Weisz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betsy Ellen Weisz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Betsy E. Weisz practice?
- Dr. Betsy Weisz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Betsy Weisz practices Pediatrics near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Pediatricians.