A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettaiah Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettaiah Gowda is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gowda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettaiah T Gowda MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bettaiah T. Gowda practice?
- Dr. Bettaiah Gowda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bettaiah Gowda practices Gastroenterology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Davenport Gastroenterologists.