A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettaiah Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettaiah Gowda is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gowda
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Gowda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gowda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettaiah T Gowda MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bettaiah T. Gowda practice?
- Dr. Bettaiah Gowda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bettaiah Gowda practices Gastroenterology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Davenport Gastroenterologists.