A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettaiah Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gowda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gowda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bettaiah T. Gowda practice?
Dr. Bettaiah Gowda practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and Rock Island, IL.
See Davenport Internists, Davenport Gastroenterologists, and Davenport Hepatologists.