A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bette Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bette Allen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Allen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bette C Allen MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bette C. Allen practice?
- Dr. Bette Allen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bette Allen practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Bremerton, WA.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Emergency Physicians.