A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bette Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bette Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bette Carlson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bette McMahon Carlson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bette M. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Bette Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bette Carlson practices Pediatrics near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Pediatricians.