A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bette Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bette Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bette Kim MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bette Kim practice?
- Dr. Bette Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Bette Kim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.