A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bette Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bette Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bette Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bette Kim MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bette Kim practice?
- Dr. Bette Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Bette Kim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.