A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Adjei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettina Adjei is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Adjei, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adjei graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Adjei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Bon Secours Hosp
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Sarah Adjei MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bettina S. Adjei practice?
- Dr. Bettina Adjei has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bettina Adjei practices Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Sykesville, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians.