Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bettina Adjei
Dr. Bettina Adjei, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Sykesville, MD. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Adjei is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center, Bon Secours Hosp and Howard University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Bettina Adjei has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Bettina Adjei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Esteban Schabelman
Baltimore, MD 0 mi7
Dr. Edward Bolgiano
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi34
Dr. Reginia Carpenter Edmond
Baltimore, MD 0 mi25