A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Bentley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettina Bentley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Bentley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentley graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bentley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Harvard University Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Taft Bentley MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bettina T. Bentley practice?
- Dr. Bettina Bentley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bettina Bentley practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Internists.