A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Cuneo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettina Cuneo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Cuneo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuneo graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cuneo has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina F Cuneo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bettina F. Cuneo practice?
- Dr. Bettina Cuneo has 13 office locations.
Dr. Bettina Cuneo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Naperville Pediatricians and Naperville Pediatric Specialists.