A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Gyr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettina Gyr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Gyr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gyr graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gyr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Childrens Hospital
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Magdalena Gyr MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bettina M. Gyr practice?
- Dr. Bettina Gyr has 1 office location.
Dr. Bettina Gyr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Surgeons.