A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Gyr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettina Gyr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gyr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gyr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Gyr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gyr graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gyr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Magdalena Gyr MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bettina M. Gyr practice?
- Dr. Bettina Gyr has 1 office location.
Dr. Bettina Gyr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.