A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Gyr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettina Gyr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gyr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gyr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Gyr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gyr graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gyr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Magdalena Gyr MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bettina M. Gyr practice?
- Dr. Bettina Gyr has 1 office location.
Dr. Bettina Gyr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.