A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettina Herbert, Integrative Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herbert
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Herbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Herbert, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Back Pain
- Environmental Illness
- Holistic Health
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Herbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Herbert MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bettina Herbert practice?
- Dr. Bettina Herbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Bettina Herbert practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Physiatrists.