A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettina Herbert, Integrative Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Herbert, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Environmental Illness
- Functional Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Integrative Medicine
- Integrative Pain Management
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Wellness and Health Promotion
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Herbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Herbert MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bettina Herbert practice?
- Dr. Bettina Herbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bettina Herbert practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Wyncote, PA.
See Charleston Physiatrists.