Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bettina Killion
Dr. Bettina Killion, MD, JD is a Doctor primarily located in River Forest, IL. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Killion is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Christ Hospital and Silver Cross Hospital. Dr. Killion has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Bettina Killion has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bettina Killion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near River Forest, IL.
Dr. Irene Ma
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
River Forest, IL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Katy Goldsborough
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
River Forest, IL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Mary Schraufnagel
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
River Forest, IL 0.01 mi39